This Data Center is just minutes from Washington D.C.
This Data Center has received Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Moderate Authorization and Accreditation from the U.S. General Services Administration. FISMA requires federal agencies to develop, document, and implement an information security system for its data and infrastructure. Government entities can now utilize these infrastructure services while meeting security requirements for applications demanding the stringent security practices of the FISMA Moderate level. With information security management at the heart of operations, This data center has the appropriate certifications including FISMA, SSAE16, ISO27001-2005 and ISO9001-2008 and where appropriate all technical personnel are government security cleared.
- N+1 – High power density data centers
- Carrier redundancy with multiple diverse fiber network paths
- N+1 Environmental and cooling capability
- 24 x 7 security including closed video surveillance, multi-level authentication for access control including biometrics, keycards and controlled access at all times.
- Dual lock pre-action fire detection and suppression system
- High-Density power per rack from 4KW to 8KW plus racks
- 7 x 24 monitoring & operational support of our customers IT infrastructure
Interested parties should contact their WiredRE representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.670.9734