According to Vince Colarelli, Principal, Vineyard Data Park has been officially designated an enterprise zone. With this designation, Vineyard has become one of the most tax friendly locations nationally. Incentives available at the site include the following:
– > 10 Year, 90 Percent Property Tax Rebate
– > Investment, Job Creation, and Corporate Income Tax Incentives
– > Grants of up to $5,000 per Qualifying Job
– > Training Program Incentives
– > Additional Private Incentives
The Vineyard site has been graded, utilities have been installed, and the site is fully entitled for data center use. For more information, see our flier for the Vineyard Data Center Park, Colorado Springs, Colorado.