Information Management Networkâ€™s 2nd Annual Forum on Financing, Investing and Real Estate Development will take place on May 23rd and 24th in New York, at the Marriott Downtown.
The event will host over 350 data center owners, tenants, investors, capital and service providers. It will feature engaging panel discussions covering relevant topics such as: The Macroeconomy & Data Centers; The President/CEO Panel; Mergers, Private Equity & IPOs; Connectivity-Creating & Tapping into New Revenue Streams; Evaluating & Standardizing Data Center Standards & Performance Metrics; Should you Own the Underlying Data Center Real Estate? Closing the Lease: Top Negotiation Points.
Christopher Baldwin, FiberMediaâ€™s VP of Operations and Engineering will speak on the Scale vs. Scalability vs. Rightsizing panel. The discussion will be lead by Everett Thompson, President of Wired Real Estate Group and will cover the following topics:
- Demand capacity forecasting on an entity level
- Lease to grow and the enterprise side of the equation
- Financing availability of both approaches
- Comparing build times
- How much less efficient is the scalability approach? How much more does the scale approach cost?
- How do containers factor into the equation?
- Comparing risks and risk management
- How much does under-utilization cost?
Additional discussion partners on this panel will be Mike Ballard and Jason Weisberger, of Corelink Data Centers , Larry Hinma of Hewlett-Packard and Isaac Fieg, of the Knight Capital Group. The panel is scheduled for May 23rd, 2:55pm. We hope to see you there! For additional information and to register, please visit the conference event home page.