WiredRE is growing and looking to hire in the Bay Area. Today the firm is the leading cloud, colocation, and data center advisory firm in the nation. The firm has completed over 200 engagements in the last 36 months, and it counts 50% of the nation’s most admired investment banks as clients. For more information, or to search over 1,500 data centers, go to www.wiredre.com
The primary responsibility of this new position is to develop new sales opportunities. Specific responsibilities include the following:
1. Independent Lead Generation
2. Account Development / Follow Up
3. Opportunity Development / Cross Selling (Brokerage, Equipment, Design, etc.)
4. Account Presentation / Communication
5. Deal Negotiation / Deal Management
6. Account Implementation / Project Management / Team Management
7. Demonstrate Adherence to Sales Methodology / Process
8. Proactively Improve the Process / Provide Leadership / Intiative
9. Represent WiredRE Brand / Adhere to Corporate Values
10. Use WiredRE Tools / Technologies (Fiber Mapping, Data Base, Salesforce, LoopNet, etc.)
11. And, other as mutually agreed.
– Above average sales and closing skills (Solution Selling, i.e. Spin Selling, Neal Rackman).
– Ability to work with customers to define a “desired situation” without defined solutions.
– Ability to assimilate new technologies and translate them into customer solutions.
– Ability to manage multi-cultural, multi-party sales cycles (customer, partners, sales, etc.).
– Real Estate Sales License (May be obtained on the job).
– Experience with Retail Colocation
– Experience with Broadband Networks
– Experience with Internet Infrastructure (Exchange Pts., n-Tier Arch)
– Experience with MSP, ASP, SaaS, Outsourcing, etc.
Interested parties should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.